Civil Engineering Firm
Exceptional engineering is the cornerstone of every Goodwin & Marshall project.
As civil engineers, we design solutions that make expansion and progress possible through safe, long-lasting, well-balanced design.
What We Do
Civil Engineering Services
We focus on a variety of projects within the industrial, residential, commercial, and municipal sectors:
- Residential Community Development
- Water and Wastewater Management
- Commercial Development
- Drainage and Flood Control
- Municipal Development and Transportation
- Construction Management
- Surveying and Mapping
- Utility System Design
- Sustainable Development
As civil engineers, we can support your development project in a number of ways. Our team will:
- Monitor project progress and ensure critical design specifications, as well as safety or regulatory standards, are met during construction.
- Analyze development needs in respect to water, traffic, or materials to determine effective design.
- Design and engineer systems to efficiently move water and wastewater.
- Provide technical advice to industrial or managerial personnel regarding design, construction, program modifications, or structural repairs.
- Create sustainable design to lessen a project’s overall carbon footprint. A number of our team members are Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) accredited professionals, to offer green solutions that pay you back in both efficiency and cost-savings.
From Our Portfolio
Vistancia, Land Resources, Inc.
G&M serves as project engineer for the award winning Master Planned Community known as Vistancia within the northern foothills of Peoria, Arizona.
Vistancia is a master-planned community encompassing over 7,100 acres located in the northern region of Peoria, just south of Lake Pleasant. Vistancia has been designed to offer a broad range of housing types, employment opportunities, 72 holes of golf, and multiple community centers. At full build-out, Vistancia will be home to over 27,600 residents.
In-house services provided by Goodwin & Marshall included the following:
- Designed several projects within Vistancia including single family residential subdivisions, senior living centers, multi-family apartment living, arterial roadway and master utility infrastructure, and community recreation centers
- Processed multiple preliminary plats through Peoria representing over 2,300 lots
- Designed detailed grading plans for over 1,000 residential lots to minimize impacts to existing topography
- Designed and assembled construction plans in support of residential development
- Coordinated roadway alignments with ASLD, BLM, and the City of Peoria
- Evaluated erosion hazard zones for multiple regional washes within the Vistancia project
- Master Area Drainage Plan Updates that included various CLOMR / LOMRs processed through the City of Peoria and FEMA