(The G&M Family)
Daily life at Goodwin & Marshall plays an important role in our mission. By first taking care of our employees, we can provide the absolute best service to our clients.
Learn more about the history of Goodwin & Marshall.
In the Office
Within the office, we promote a family first environment; everyone is respected for the unique talents they bring to the team. Because we always have engineering students as team members, everyone is willing to answer questions or collaborate on situations that may arise. No one is too important to help out with smaller tasks; everyone truly takes the time to communicate and listen — whether that be with clients, co-operative students, or co-workers.
We designed our corporate headquarters building to facilitate an open environment, while still providing personal space for each employee. Two break room areas and an outdoor patio offer room to gather and socialize as a team. Our doors remain open, outside of client meetings and calls, to create an atmosphere of collaboration, helpfulness, and transparency.
Off the Clock
Quarterly corporate events give our team a chance to grow closer as a team outside of the office and normal working hours. Sports, entertainment, games, and family/fellowship gatherings strengthen co-worker bonds and also allow employees to get to know the extended Goodwin & Marshall family of spouses and family members.
Past events include:
- DFW sporting events, such as: Texas Rangers baseball, Dallas Mavericks basketball,Dallas Cowboys football, and Dallas Stars hockey
- Lone Star Park horse racing
- Cirque du Soleil
- Laser tag
- Poker nights
- BBQ cookouts, and more
In the Community
Each year, the Goodwin & Marshall team supports causes close to our heart and in-line with our mission. Some of the various partnerships and programs we support include:
Partnering with this Grapevine, Texas, organization was a rewarding way to support an inspiring mission close to home; The Gatehouse is an organization seeking to end poverty and abuse cycles for women in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.Our Goodwin & Marshall team designed the program-based campus community for women and their children. This 60-acre development consists of 4 neighborhoods, 2 advisor centers, a general store, a community education center, and an early learning academy.
In addition, we support:
- American Cancer Society
- Fighter Country Partnership — supporting military families on Luke Air Force Base in Maricopa County, Arizona.
- Good Shepherd Catholic Church’s Honduran Mission/Trade School — fundraising and missionary projects to support the construction of school and residences for Honduran orphans
- Catholic Charities
- Voice of Hope
- Kimbell Art Museum, Fort Worth
- United Way Golf Tournament, Fort Worth
- Coaches vs. Cancer
- CitySquare Opportunity Center, Dallas — supporting those in poverty through numerous programs from food, housing, health care, to education and trainings