Goodwin & Marshall, a Surveying & Mapping Firm
Why do some consider maps as civilization’s greatest tool?
What We Do
From construction staking to as-built surveys, the Goodwin & Marshall Surveying Department offers the experience, precision, and attention to detail that every successful project requires. Our commitment to providing timely and reliable data means your project’s engineering teams receive the results they need for prompt project completion.
Surveying and Mapping Services
Subdivision Layout and Platting
Subsurface Utility Engineering
Right of Way Engineering
From Our Portfolio
Blackstone Parcel B-6, Vistancia
Goodwin & Marshall served as project engineer for Blackstone Parcel B-6 at Vistancia, a master-planned community in Maricopa County, Arizona.
Blackstone is a premier, private gated community set within the 7,100 acre master-planned community of Vistancia. Nestled around the Northwest Valley’s only private golf course, Blackstone Country Club, Blackstone at Vistancia offers a distinctive collection of luxury homes and golf villas by David Weekley Homes.
In-house services provided by Goodwin & Marshall included the following:
- Topographic survey
- Establishment of future El Mirage Road alignment
- Coordination with Blackstone Golf Course/Sunbelt Holdings PM
- Land planning for various lot sizes as requested by Sunbelt Holdings PM
- Preliminary plat
- Construction plans for 52 – 80’x140’ and 90’x140’ single family residential lots
- Final plat for 52 lots as described above