Before a project can begin, strategic planning outlines what, when, and how the project should be completed to ensure ultimate success in both time and money.
What We Do
At Goodwin & Marshall, planning is a well-defined process that combines state-of-the-art design with 3D, real world engineering. Our plans challenge the limits of both to deliver outstanding results.
The Goodwin & Marshall team of civil planning engineers constantly weighs your best interests throughout the planning stages, directing the engineering team to seek out solutions that maximize efficiencies.
Master Development Plans
Land Use Planning
Zoning and Regulation Analysis
Preliminary Site Planning
Utility & Infrastructure Analysis
Presentation at Public Hearings or Meetings
Development Applications and Approvals
From Our Portfolio
Denton County, TX
Goodwin & Marshall served as project engineer for Wildflower Ranch, a master-planned community in Denton County, Texas.
Wildflower Ranch is a +1,000-acre master-planned residential community located in Denton County, Texas, which will include over 3,300 homes, a resort style lazy river water feature, swimming pools, hiking trails, and multiple community pavilions, and playgrounds.
In-house services provided by Goodwin & Marshall included the following:
- Master Development Plan
- Phasing Plan
- Master Drainage Plan/Flood Study
- Transportation Master Plan and Traffic Impact Analysis (TIA)
- Preliminary/Final Plats
- 12” and 20” Off-site Water Line
- BNSF Rail Crossing Permit Approval
- TXDOT Utility and Access Permit Approval
- Major Arterial Infrastructure and Bridge Design
- Letter of Map Revision Approval through FEMA
- Final Integrated Stormwater Management Plan
- Final Residential Grading, Paving, Water, and Sewer Construction Plan