Goodwin & Marshall, a Transportation Engineering Firm
From pedestrian pathways to major regional thoroughfares.
Goodwin & Marshall’s transportation engineers excel at delivering safe, high-quality, cost-effective designs that address critical issues of public health, safety, and welfare.
What We Do
We look to seamlessly integrate new developments into surrounding communities, to preserve the unique character of each area while improving efficient mobility. Our work includes:
- Designing plans for new transportation systems, such as highways, municipal streets, bridges, storm water drainage structures, pedestrian walkways, or roadway lighting.
- Designing modifications to existing transportation systems to improve traffic efficiency and safety.
- Working with contractors, developers, utility companies, or local agencies to approve engineering plans, prepare project, labor, or procurement schedules.
Transportation Engineering Services
Traffic Impact, Safety, and Simulation Studies
Master Transportation Planning
Roadway Design and Improvements
Erosion, Drainage, or Sedimentation Control Systems
From Our Portfolio
Lone Mountain Road, Vistancia
Goodwin & Marshall served as project engineer for this 6,000 foot section of Lone Mountain Road from SR 303 to its previous termination point. Our team of transportation engineers designed multiple phases with the initial phase consisting of the outer lane in each direction.
In-house services provided by Goodwin & Marshall included the following:
- Design of 6,000 linear feet of 12” and 24” water line
- Coordination with major utility companies
- Acquisition of ROW from the Arizona State Land Department
- Successful processing of CLOMR and LOMR through FEMA for Caterpillar Tank Wash
- Design of the El Mirage Road/Lone Mountain Road intersection to allow for future connection of El Mirage Road with limited demolition of existing facilities